Monday, July 27, 2009

drunk text

i received my first creepy text message last night at 1:45am. it was pretty cool. girls i know always tell me about or show me text messages from various creepers (i love that kind of stuff), but i could never really relate, until now. (maybe i write creepy texts to girls all the time, but if so, i'm totally clueless)

here's what it said, verbatim:

"I see you. Looking vulnerable. Want to hook up?"

it was from a rando 415 number, and i have a 619 number, so i thought it could be someone i know fucking with me. what are the odds that someone in SF drunkenly erroneously texts another San Diego transplant in SF's number after last call, who's phone number varies from mine by only 1 digit or so?

my imagination runs wild with all the colorful scenarios i envision as the setting for this intimate conversation. . .

turns out it was the wrong number. i got all excited for nothing.

2 comments:

guymonday said...

you should ask jeremy about the creepy text he got from carlos....

??? said...

you don't send me creepy texts.