Tuesday, May 13, 2008

pepperspray update

so the dude who tried to pepperspray me came into my shop today. it took me a sec to recognize him, but it was definitely him. my coworker helped him (unknowingly) and showed him the door before i was able to say or do anything. he was in there for like 1 min, then out the door. adrenaline pumped, i wanted to hit him with the handlebar that was in my hand. but i didn't. i don't want the fucker to know where i work!

anyways, i'm struggling to understand the logic. . .
1. throw bagel at cyclist while jaywalking
2. cyclist confronts you, belittles you for your empty threats and cowardess
3. pepper spray cyclist and run away onto the muni
4. decide to become a cyclist?

maybe i impressed him with my bravado?

anyways, next time i see him on the street, he's fucked.

2 comments:

Velodrone said...

WTF???
SF is small if by happenstance he came to your shop!!
If you got any info on him like an address?
I say find out where he works and lives and get him fired from his job.
(I have done it and got 2 people fired) Its sooooo easy!!
:)
Im evil like

??? said...

send him a really delicious looking slice of aids.